Binance Launches VIP Borrower Program
Binance has launched the VIP Borrower Program, which allows Margin and Loans users to become a Binance VIP or achieve a higher VIP level.
From 2022-09-07 00:00 (UTC), users may qualify for a higher VIP level after meeting the 30-day average net borrowing volume and daily average BNB holding requirements specified in the table below. Net borrowing volumes on Margin, Crypto Loans, and OTC Loan will count toward the 30-day average net borrowing volume requirement for the VIP Borrower Program.
VIP Borrower Program Requirements:
30-Day Average Net Borrowing Volume Amount (BUSD equivalent)
Highlights of the VIP Borrower Program:
- Users who meet the 30-day average net borrowing volume and daily average BNB holding thresholds will be automatically upgraded to the corresponding VIP tier, if the VIP Borrower Program qualifies them for a higher VIP level than their current standing. There is no need for users to apply for the program.
- For Margin:
- Users who qualify for the VIP Borrower Program will enjoy higher Margin borrowing limits for each upgraded VIP level (i.e. up to 18,000,000 BUSD per sub-account).
- For eligible users in VIP 6 and above: The Margin borrowing limits of their Margin sub-accounts will be the same as the Margin borrowing limit of their master account. By default, each VIP user can have a maximum of 10 Margin sub-accounts. To create additional Margin sub-accounts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For OTC Loan:
- There is no borrowing limit for OTC Loans as long as a user complies with the required risk ratios. However, all borrowing is subject to availability.
- OTC Loan collateral in the Spot Wallet can be freely traded in the spot market as long as users comply with the relevant Loan-To-Value (LTV) and risk ratios. To learn more about risk ratios for OTC Loans, please contact email@example.com.
- 30-day average net borrowing volume refers to volumes in Margin, Crypto Loans, and OTC Loan (i.e., Average daily net borrowing volume on OTC Loan in the last 30 days + Average daily net borrowing volume on Crypto Loans in the last 30 days + Average daily net borrowing volume on Margin in the last 30 days).
- Net Borrowing Volume = Total Volume Borrowed - Total Volume Repaid.
- The BUSD equivalent of assets borrowed on OTC Loan, Crypto Loans and Margin will be used to calculate the 30-day average net borrowing volume.
- Effective from 2022-09-07 00:00 (UTC), a daily snapshot of users’ daily average BNB holdings and 30-day average net borrowing volume will be taken at 23:59:59 (UTC) using the real-time BUSD exchange rate. Users will be upgraded to a higher VIP level on the next day at 00:00 (UTC), if applicable.
- The BNB balance requirement is unchanged. For more information, read our BNB Balance Calculation rules.
- Should your 30-day average net borrowing volume or daily average BNB holding fall below the minimum thresholds of 150,000 BUSD-equivalent and 25 BNB respectively, it may result in the removal of your account from the program.
- Should a user qualify for a higher VIP level under another Binance VIP Program, the highest VIP level will apply.
- Please visit VIP Fee Structure or User Center to check your current VIP level.
- For more programs under Binance VIP & Institutional, check out the Binance VIP Program, VIP Holder Program, VIP & Institutional Investors Program for Staking Users, and VIP & Institutional Investors Program for Dual Investment Users.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.