As per our latest announcement on the Stargate Finance (STG) contract swap, Binance has completed the swap for new STG tokens to the original STG tokens on the AVAX C-Chain, Arbitrum One, BNB Smart Chain (BEP20), Ethereum (ERC20), Fantom and Polygon networks.
- The original STG token will reassume STG as the ticker on Binance, with the following smart contract addresses: AVAX C-Chain, Arbitrum One, BNB Smart Chain (BEP20), Ethereum (ERC20), Fantom and Polygon.
- Deposits and withdrawals for STG are now open. Please find your assigned STG deposit addresses within the Deposit Crypto page.
- The revoked STG token will assume STGOLD as the ticker, with the following smart contract addresses: AVAX C-Chain, Arbitrum One, BNB Smart Chain (BEP20), Ethereum (ERC20), Fantom and Polygon.
- Deposits for STGOLD are now open, and withdrawals of STGOLD tokens will no longer be supported.
- Users who have withdrawn STGOLD after the initial swap was completed are encouraged to redeposit STGOLD at the Deposit Crypto page, as there is no value for STGOLD. They may then proceed to swap their STGOLD tokens to STG via the convert function.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information, please refer to the following:
- Updates on the Stargate Finance (STG) Contract Swap
- Binance Has Completed the Stargate Finance (STG) Contract Swap
- Binance Will Support the Stargate Finance (STG) Contract Swap
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.