Binance Futures will launch USDⓈ-M TRU perpetual contract on 2023-03-07 12:00 (UTC) with up to 20x leverage.
More details on TRUUSDT Perpetual Contract can be found in the table below:
USDⓈ-M Perpetual Contract
2023-03-07 12:00 (UTC)
Capped Funding Rate
Clamp (Funding Rate, -0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio, 0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio)
- Based on market risk conditions, Binance may adjust the specifications of the contracts from time to time, which include the tick size, maximum leverage, initial margin, and/or maintenance margin requirements.
- Multi-Asset Mode allows users to trade TRUUSDT Perpetual Contract across multiple margin assets, subject to the applicable haircuts. For example, when the Multi-Asset Mode is activated, users can use BTC as margin when trading TRUUSDT Perpetual Contract.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
- Trading Rules of USDⓈ-M Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of USDⓈ-M Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Structure
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Funding Rate History
- Price Index
- Multi-Asset Mode
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.