Binance Futures Will Launch USDⓈ-M PHB Perpetual Contracts with Up to 20x Leverage
Binance Futures will launch PHBBUSD perpetual contracts with up to 20x leverage on 2022-09-16 at 02:30 (UTC).
More details on PHBBUSD Perpetual Contracts can be found in the table below:
USDⓈ-M Perpetual Contracts
2022-09-16 02:30 (UTC)
Capped Funding Rate
Clamp (Funding Rate, -0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio, 0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio)
- Based on market risk conditions, Binance may adjust the specifications of the contracts from time to time, which include the tick size, maximum leverage, initial margin, and/or maintenance margin requirements.
- Multi-Asset Mode allows users to trade PHBBUSD Perpetual Contracts across multiple margin assets, subject to the applicable haircuts. For example, when the Multi-Asset Mode is activated, users can use USDT as margin when trading PHBBUSD Perpetual Contracts.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
- Trading Rules of USDⓈ-M Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of USDⓈ-M Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Schedule
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Funding Rate History
- Price Index
- Multi-Asset Mode
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel the products referred to in this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.