Binance Futures Will Launch USDⓈ-M Binance Bluebird Index Perpetual Contracts with Up to 25X Leverage
This is a general announcement. Products and services referred to here may not be available in your region.
Binance Futures will launch USDⓈ-M Binance Bluebird Index perpetual contracts (“BLUEBIRDUSDT Perpetual Contracts”) with up to 25x leverage on 2022-11-02 at 12:00 (UTC). Binance Bluebird Index is a new cryptocurrency price index that tracks BNB, DOGE and MASK. Denominated in USDT, the index is calculated using a formula that incorporates the weighted averages of the constituent tokens’ real-time prices on the Binance Spot.
More details on BLUEBIRDUSDT Perpetual Contracts can be found in the table below:
USDⓈ-M Perpetual Contracts
2022-11-02 12:00 (UTC)
Binance Bluebird Index
Index Base Level
Capped Funding Rate
Clamp (Funding Rate, -0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio, 0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio)
- Based on market risk conditions, Binance may adjust the specifications of the contracts from time to time, which include the tick size, maximum leverage, initial margin, and/or maintenance margin requirements.
- Multi-Asset Mode allows users to trade BLUEBIRDUSDT Perpetual Contracts across multiple margin assets, subject to the applicable haircuts. For example, when the Multi-Asset Mode is activated, users can use BUSD as margin when trading BLUEBIRDUSDT Perpetual Contracts.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
- What Is Binance Bluebird Index
- Trading Rules of USDT-Margined Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of USDT-Margined Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Schedule
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Funding Rate History
- Price Index
- Multi-Asset Mode
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel the products referred to in this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.