Binance Futures Will Launch Coin-Margined KNC Perpetual Contracts and USDT-Margined FTT Perpetual Contracts
Binance Futures will launch coin-margined KNC perpetual contracts at 2022-04-14 03:30 AM (UTC) and USDT-margined FTT perpetual contracts at 2022-04-15 03:30 AM (UTC).
- KNC perpetual contracts are coin-margined futures contracts that use KNC as collateral. Users will be able to select between 1-20x leverage.
- FTT perpetual contracts are USDT-margined futures contracts that use USDT as collateral. Users will be able to select between 1-25x leverage.
- Trading Rules of COIN-M Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of COIN-M Futures Contracts
- Trading Rules of USDT-Margined Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of USDT-Margined Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Schedule
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Price Index
Risk Warning: Futures trading carries substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movements. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures. To learn more about how to protect yourself, visit our Responsible Trading resource page.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.