Binance Futures will resume trading on the USDT-Margined MINA Perpetual Contract at 2023-02-07 11:00 (UTC).
USDⓈ-M Perpetual Contracts
Trading Resumption Time
2023-02-07 11:00 (UTC)
Capped Funding Rate
Clamp (Funding Rate, -0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio, 0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio)
- The old MINAUSDT Perpetual Contract, which underwent an automatic settlement at 2023-02-06 03:30 (UTC), will be renamed as “MINAUSDTSETTLED” in users’ trading history.
- Based on market risk conditions, Binance may adjust the specifications of the contracts from time to time, which include the tick size, maximum leverage, initial margin, and/or maintenance margin requirements.
- Multi-Asset Mode allows users to trade the MINAUSDT Perpetual Contract across multiple margin assets, subject to the applicable haircuts. For example, when the Multi-Asset Mode is activated, users can use BUSD as margin when trading the MINAUSDT Perpetual Contract.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information:
- Binance Futures to Suspend Trading on USDT-Margined MINA Perpetual Contract
- Trading Rules of USDT-Margined Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of USDT-Margined Futures Contracts
- Price Index
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.