Binance Futures will relaunch USDⓈ-M BNX Perpetual Contracts at 2023-02-22 14:45 (UTC) with up to 20x leverage.
More details on BNXUSDT Perpetual Contracts can be found in the table below:
USDⓈ-M Perpetual Contracts
2023-02-22 14:45 (UTC)
Capped Funding Rate
Clamp (Funding Rate, -0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio, 0.75 * Maintenance Margin Ratio)
- The old BNXUSDT Perpetual Contract, which underwent settlement at 2023-02-11 04:00 (UTC), will be renamed as “BNXUSDTSETTLED”.
- In addition, to provide users with a better trading experience, Binance has removed the old candlestick charts for USDⓈ-M BNX Perpetual Contracts from the trading page, effective from 2023-02-22 06:30 (UTC). With this update, users are no longer able to use GET /fapi/v1/continuousKlines to access the old candlestick data for USDⓈ-M BNX Perpetual Contracts.
- Please note that users can continue using GET /fapi/v1/klines to access all the candlestick charts data for BNXUSDTSETTLED Perpetual Contracts.
- Based on market risk conditions, Binance may adjust the specifications of the contracts from time to time, which include the tick size, maximum leverage, initial margin, and/or maintenance margin requirements.
- Multi-Asset Mode allows users to trade BNXUSDT Perpetual Contracts across multiple margin assets, subject to the applicable haircuts. For example, when the Multi-Asset Mode is activated, users can use BTC as margin when trading BNXUSDT Perpetual Contracts.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information:
- Binance Will Support the BinaryX (BNX) Token Swap and Redenomination Plan
- Updates to Listing Time for BNX Spot Trading Pairs & Candlestick Charts
- Trading Rules of USDT-Margined Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of USDT-Margined Futures Contracts
- Price Index
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.