In order to provide better service to users, Binance Futures will archive unfilled orders with a status of “canceled” or “expired” in users’ order history on 2023-02-17 08:00 (UTC).
Once the archiving is complete, users will no longer be able to access unfilled orders with a status of “canceled” or “expired” that were placed more than three days ago.
Please note that the archiving will only affect order history queries, and will not affect trading on Binance Futures. For further details and updates, please refer to the API Changelog.
- The affected API endpoints are as follows:
- GET /api/v1/order
- GET /fapi/v1/allOrders API
- GET /dapi/v1/order
- GET /dapi/v1/allOrders API
- The data archiving of orders is based on the original order placing time.
- Users will still be able to export orders generated over three days prior on the Binance Website via Futures Orders > Export > Big Data Download.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Note: This announcement was last updated on 2023-02-09 to clarify that Binance Futures will only archive unfilled orders with a status of “canceled” or “expired”.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.