Binance Futures Battle Competition: 2.5 BTC to be Won
Competition period: 2020/10/29 2:00 AM to 2020/11/08 00:00 AM (UTC)
All users will be rewarded based on the points they accumulate from the Binance Trader Vs Trader Battle. The first trading pair launched as part of the battle is the BTCUSD perpetual contract. The promotion rewards are as follows:
Promotion A: NEW USER Exclusive Reward of 1 BTC!
All new users who trade Coin-margined Futures on Binance for the first time will automatically receive 0.001 BTC Futures Vouchers. The reward vouchers are issued on a first-come first-served basis.
Promotion B: Points Competition, 0.8 BTC to Be Won!
All users who receive 1,500 points or more in their Binance account from participating in the Battle Competition will share a pool reward of 0.8 BTC. The pool reward will be split according to each user‘s total points as a proportion of total points of all qualified users during the competition period.
The reward for each qualified user = (Each user’s total battle points/ all qualified users’ total battle points) × 0.8 BTC.
Promotion C: Winning Streak Competition, 0.7 BTC to Be Won!
The user with the longest winning streak will receive 0.1 BTC. All other users who have a winning streak of at least 8 matches during the Battle Campaign will share a pool of 0.6 BTC. The rewards will be split based on each user‘s total points as a proportion of total points of all qualified users during the competition period.
Reward Calculation: The reward for each qualified user = (Each user’s total battle points/ all qualified users’ total battle points) × 0.6 BTC.
How to participate in the Binance Futures Battle?
Step 1：Register/Login your Binance account.
Step 2：Select contract
Step 3：Click Long/Short
Step 4：Join the 5-minute battle.
Important to notes and terms:
- Points acquisition rules.
- The Winning Streak and Points leaderboard will be updated after 7:00 AM on the following day.
- The battle is currently only available on the BTCUSD perpetual contract for Coin-Margined Futures. Please make sure you have a futures account before participating in the battle.
- Leverage and positions will be automatically set to 20x Isolated Margin during the battle.
- Check if you have any position or open order on the BTCUSD perpetual contract. If you have, please remove them to start the battle.
- Please ensure that there is enough BTC balance in your futures coin wallet so that you have sufficient margin to support the number of orders placed in the battle.
- You are not allowed to make any changes to the BTCUSD order placed during the battle in any other way, including change in leverage, quantity, reduce/close/open position, change in margin-mode etc. Users should self-assess any possible losses that arise from the abnormal battle result caused by those actions. Trading on symbols is not affected.
- The same trading fee shall apply as the BTCUSD perpetual contract. Please refer to the Taker rate on the Coin-Margined Futures Trading Fee Rate.
- Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends. You will be able to login and redeem your voucher via Account > Reward Center.
- The validity period for the cash voucher is set at 7 days from the day of distribution.
- How to Redeem a Cash Voucher
- If you don’t have a Binance account, click here to get a 10% trading fee discount. The 10% spot trading fee discount will remain valid as long as the Binance referral program is in place. The 10% futures trading fee discount shared by the inviter will last for 30 days from the date of Futures account activation.
- Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegal bulk registration accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation, etc..
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Binance is not responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential losses as a result of the trading competition. Please make your investments with caution.