Binance Convert Adds RPL and FLR
Binance is excited to announce that RPL and FLR have been added to Binance Convert.
Users can now trade RPL against BTC, BUSD, USDT and any other tokens supported by Binance Convert at zero fees. In addition, users may now sell FLR against USDT on Binance Convert.
- Since FLR is an airdropped token that may pose a higher-than-normal risk, and as such may be subject to price volatility, users may only sell FLR at this point of time.
- In order to protect Binance users, FLR will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. Supporting FLR on Binance Convert does not guarantee the listing of FLR. Binance does not guarantee any listings as per our internal policy.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
How to Get Started:
Visit Binance on the website, click “Trade”, and select “Binance Convert” from the pop-up menu. If you are on mobile, simply open your Binance App, tap “Trade”, and then select “Convert” from the top menu.
- Binance Completes the Flare (FLR) Airdrop Distribution to XRP (XRP) Holders
- How to Use Binance Convert
- How to Withdraw from Binance
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.