Binance has completed the Edgeware (EDG) lockdrop distribution to Ethereum (ETH) holders. Users can confirm the receipt of these tokens via the Distribution page in the User Center.
- Snapshots were taken at 2019-08-31 11:59:57 PM (UTC).
- In order to be eligible to receive the EDG lockdrop, the minimum amount of ETH held in each user’s Binance account must be at least 0.1 ETH (including those in trade orders).
- Eligible users will receive 201.2 EDG per ETH held at the snapshot time.
- Please ensure that you have NOT selected “Hide Small Balances” to view your EDG tokens in your Funds page.
- Withdrawals for EDG tokens have been enabled; however, deposits for EDG tokens are not supported. Please do NOT make EDG deposits to avoid the risk of losing your funds.
For more information:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.