Binance Completes Distribution of Ethereum Proof-of-Work (ETHW) Tokens (2022-09-20)
Binance has completed the distribution of Ethereum Proof-of-Work (ETHW) tokens to eligible ETH and WETH holders, following the successful implementation of the Ethereum Proof-of-Work chain. Users can confirm receipt of these tokens via the Distribution page under Transaction History.
Withdrawals for ETHW have now been enabled.
- The snapshot for the ETHW distribution was taken at the ETH mainnet block height of 15,537,393 (2022-09-15 at 06:42:42 UTC).
- BETH holders are not eligible for the distribution of Ethereum Proof-of-Work (ETHW) tokens. We will notify users in a further announcement if there are any changes.
- Please ensure that you have not selected “Hide Small Balances” to view your token balance in the Spot wallet.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
For more information, please refer to the following:
- Notice Regarding the Completion of Ethereum Merge & Information on ETHW Distribution (2022-09-15)
- Updates Regarding the Upcoming Ethereum Merge (2022-09-13)
- Notice Regarding the Upcoming Ethereum Merge (2022-08-25)
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Note: The announcement was last updated on 2022-09-20 to clarify that deposits for ETHW are not open. Users who are required to return ETHW tokens due to liability of ETH on Binance Margin will be notified separately.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.