Binance Futures will launch USDT-Margined ARPA & NU perpetual contracts with up to 25x leverage. The new launching schedule is as below.
- ARPAUSDT Perpetual Contract will be launched at 2021-10-19 03:30 AM (UTC).
- NUUSDT Perpetual Contract will be launched at 2021-10-21 03:30 AM (UTC).
Please note: ARPA and NU perpetual contracts are USDT-margined futures contracts that use USDT as collateral. Users will be able to select between 1-25x leverage.
- Trading Rules of USDT Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of USDT Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Schedule
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- Price Index
Risk Warning: Futures trading carries substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movements. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures. To learn more about how to protect yourself, visit our Responsible Trading resource page.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.