Zero Maker Fees for AAVE/BRL, CAKE/BRL and EOS/AUD
Promotion Period: 2021-08-23 09:00 AM (UTC) to 2021-09-05 11:59 PM (UTC)
Binance is launching a zero maker fees promotion for three trading pairs: AAVE/BRL, CAKE/BRL, and EOS/AUD.
- How to Get Started on Cryptocurrency Trading for Beginners?
- How to Deposit via PIX
- How to Deposit BRL on Binance
- How to Deposit AUD with PayID/Osko
- How to Trade Cryptocurrency with AUD on Binance
Terms & Conditions
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or Promotion Rules at our sole discretion.
- The promotion only applies to these 3 existing quote and base spot pairs: AAVE/BRL, CAKE/BRL, and EOS/AUD.
- What is a Maker? When you place an order that goes on the order book partially or fully (such as a limit order placed via the trading screen on binance.com), any subsequent trades coming from that order will be as a “maker”. These orders add volume to the order book, helping "make the market," and are therefore termed the "maker" for any subsequent trades. Note: It is possible for a Limit GTC order (accessible via both the UI and the API) to have trades as the taker and maker.
Risk Warning: Trading cryptocurrencies involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and you should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, purchase objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether you are permitted to use the services of Binance based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.