Around 2021-03-31, Binance will support the 3rd semi-annual distribution for the Algorand (ALGO) 200 Million ALGO Staking Rewards Program. When the distribution is completed, users will be informed by a further announcement.
- ALGO generated by each user = Total ALGO staking rewards received by Binance * User holdings ratio.
- User ALGO holdings ratio = User ALGO holdings / Total ALGO staked by Binance
- Snapshot Period: 2020-09-01 0:00 (UTC) - 2021-03-01 0:00 (UTC).
- Sub-accounts are calculated separately.
- Users must hold at least 2 ALGO (including ALGO in trade orders) in order to qualify for staking rewards.
- The Snapshot only calculates ALGO holdings on Spot, Savings, and Staking platforms.
For more information please visit Binance Will Support An Additional 200 Million ALGO Staking Rewards Program
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app
Find us on