Rise to the Challenge & Share $200,000 in RUNE!
Activity Period: 2022-06-30 07:00 to 2022-07-08 23:59 (UTC)
How to Participate?
- Step 1: Visit the Challenge landing page.
- Step 2: Click the “Do it” button next to the corresponding mission.
- Step 3: Complete the mission in accordance with the stated instructions during the activity period to get a corresponding number of challenge attempts. Other ways of completing a task shall be deemed invalid.
- Step 4: Click “GO” to make your first challenge attempt. The cursor will rotate and finally stay on the designated square, which is the result of that attempt.
What Are the Reward Categories?
- 0.5 RUNE token
- 3 RUNE tokens
- 8 RUNE tokens
- 15 RUNE tokens
- 28 RUNE tokens
- 38 RUNE tokens
- 50 RUNE tokens
- Thanks. Please note that "Thanks" means that there is no reward from that challenge attempt.
How to Get Challenge Attempts?
Complete the tasks below to unlock Challenges entries:
- Trade at least 100 USDT in total volume (buys/sells) on the RUNE spot trading pair to unlock one Challenge entry.
- Trade at least 50 RUNE in total volume (buys/sells) across any ETH spot trading pairs to unlock one Challenge entry.
- Trade at least 50 RUNE in total volume (buys/sells) on the BTC spot trading pair to unlock one Challenge entry.
- Trade at least 50 RUNE in total volume (buys/sells) on the BUSD spot trading pair to unlock one Challenge entry.
- Successfully refer one friend to sign up for a Binance account and complete verification to unlock one Challenge entry.
Each task can only be completed once by each participant every 6 hours. If you have completed a particular task and earned its corresponding Challenge attempt, you must wait for 6 hours before you can attempt the same task again to earn another corresponding Challenge attempt.
The countdown to your next Challenge attempt begins from the time you complete the task. For example, if you complete the required task at 10:00 (UTC) on 2022-07-02, you can attempt the same task again after 16:00 (UTC) on 2022-07-02, to get a corresponding Challenge attempt. To re-attempt the same task after the 12 hours have lapsed, please click [Do it] again.
Terms & Conditions:
- All users should complete KYC to successfully participate in the Challenge.
- To participate in the Challenge, users must click the “Do it” button next to the corresponding mission first. After that, you are eligible to complete the mission anytime during the activity period to get Challenge attempts. Other ways of completing a task shall be deemed invalid.
- If you don’t have a Binance account, click here to get a 10% trading fee discount. The 10% spot trading fee discount will remain valid as long as the Binance referral program is in place. The 10% futures trading fee discount shared by the inviter will last for 30 days from the date of Futures account activation.
- Token rewards from the successful attempt will be distributed to your spot account when you win the Challenge. You will be able to login and check your rewards via Challenge landing page > History.
- Sub-account’s trading volume won’t be combined with the master account’s standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to canceling, extending, terminating or suspending this promotion, the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection and number of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all participants shall be bound by these amendments.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and this original English version, this English version shall prevail.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.