Binance will support the Flow (FLOW) network upgrade & hard fork.
- The Flow (FLOW) network upgrade & hard fork will take place at approximately 2021-10-06 15:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of FLOW will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-10-06 14:00 (UTC).
- The Flow (FLOW) network upgrade & hard fork will take place at approximately 2021-10-06 15:00 (UTC). The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- The trading of FLOW will not be affected during the upgrades.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding FLOW in their Binance accounts.
- The Flow (FLOW) network upgrade & hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposit and withdrawal for FLOW once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrades & hard fork, please refer to the following:
- Node Operator Breaking Change: DKG Enabled, Database Update - 10/06/21
- Mainnet Spork 14 | 10/06/21
- Upcoming Sporks Information about upcoming Mainnet & Testnet sporks
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.