Introducing the Injective Protocol (INJ) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad
Binance is excited to announce the 16th project on Binance Launchpad - Injective Protocol (INJ). The token sale for Injective Protocol will follow a lottery format, with the recording of user BNB balances starting at 2020/10/13 0:00 AM (UTC).
Binance will record user BNB balances for 6 days from 2020/10/13 0:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/10/19 0:00 AM (UTC). The final BNB holding amount for each user will be determined as the average of the 6 days, using the Daily Average BNB Balance calculation previously announced here.
INJ Token Sale Details:
- Token Name: Injective Protocol (INJ)
- Launchpad Hard Cap: 3,600,000 USD
- Total Token Supply: 100,000,000 INJ
- Total Tokens Allocated to Binance Launchpad: 9,000,000 INJ (9% of Total Token Supply)
- Public Sale Token Price: 1 INJ = 0.40 USD (price in BNB will be determined prior to the lottery draw date)
- Token Sale Format: Lottery
- Max Number of Winning Lottery Tickets: 18,000
- Allocation Per Winning Ticket: 200 USD (500 INJ)
- Supported Sessions: BNB only
- 2020/10/13 0:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/10/19 0:00 AM (UTC): During this period, user BNB balances will be calculated in hourly snapshots for each day over a 6-day period. Your final average daily BNB balance over these 6 days will determine the number of tickets that you will be able to claim.
- 2020/10/19 6:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim will open at this time for all eligible users for a 24 hour period (ticket allocation and BNB holding rules). Users must also sign the Token Purchase Agreement at the same time, prior to completing the ticket claim. Please note that users will only be able to claim tickets once.
- 2020/10/20 6:00 AM (UTC): Ticket claim closes and the lottery draw begins.
- 2020/10/20 8:00 AM (UTC): Winning tickets are announced and the respective BNB will be deducted from each winning users’ accounts. Please ensure you have sufficient BNB in your spot exchange account to be deducted within 24 hours if you have a winning ticket. Please note that BNB in open orders, margin accounts, lending products, sub-accounts, futures accounts, fiat accounts, Launchpool accounts, or card accounts will not be eligible to be deducted.
To learn more about Injective Protocol (INJ), read Binance Research's in-depth report here.
Injective Protocol Project Links:
Technical Documentation: https://docs.injectiveprotocol.com
Reminder: Users need to complete their account verification and also be from an eligible jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
* Users from the following countries or regions will not be able to participate in token sales on the Binance Launchpad platform:
Belarus, Burma, Crimea, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Croatia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Mainland China, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.
All investments are subject to high market risk. Please make your investments very cautiously. Binance will choose high-quality projects, but will not be responsible for any investment losses.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on