Binance Convert Adds ETHW
Following the distribution of Ethereum Proof-of-Work (ETHW) tokens to eligible users, Binance has added ETHW to Binance Convert. Users may now sell ETHW against BUSD and USDT on Binance Convert.
- Since ETHW is a forked token that may pose a higher-than-normal risk, and as such may be subject to price volatility, users may only sell ETHW at this point of time.
- In order to protect Binance users, ETHW will go through the same strict listing review process as Binance does for any other coin/token. Supporting ETHW on Binance Convert does not guarantee the listing of ETHW. Binance does not guarantee any listings as per our internal policy.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
How to Get Started:
Visit Binance on the website, click “Trade”, and select “Binance Convert” from the pop-up menu. If you are on mobile, simply open your Binance App, tap “Trade”, and then select “Convert” from the top menu.
- Binance Completes Distribution of Ethereum Proof-of-Work (ETHW) Tokens (2022-09-20)
- How to Use Binance Convert
- How to Withdraw from Binance
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.