Binance Sub-Account Function Available on Binance App Now!
Binance is excited to announce that the Sub-Account Function will be available on Binance App from 2022-06-10 00:00 (UTC)! With this upgrade, users can seamlessly access the Asset Management sub-account feature on Binance App. More features of the Sub-Account Function will be made available on Binance App soon.
- Asset Management sub-account feature: The master account holder can view the asset summary and balances of selected sub-accounts or all sub-accounts on Binance App now.
How to access the Asset Management sub-account feature on Binance App:
- Login to your Binance account on Binance App, click [My Account] > [Sub Account] > [Asset Management].
- Only users who have activated the Sub-Account function shall have access to the Asset Management Sub-Account related functions.
- How to Manage Sub-Account Functions
- Asset Management Sub-Account Functions
- How to Whitelist API Trading Symbol for Sub-Accounts
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.