Binance has completed the lottery draw for The Sandbox, with the results summarized below:
- 23,249 total participants claimed a total of 164,893 tickets during the ticket claim period.
- 12,225 participants had at least one winning ticket (52.58% user win rate).
- 15,000 tickets won out of the 164,893 tickets claimed (9.10% ticket win rate).
Detailed Lottery Draw Results
|No. of Digits||Tail Digits Drawn in the Lottery||No. of Winning Tickets|
|1 Tail Digit||-||-|
|2 Tail Digits||06, 11, 17, 24, 31, 61, 73, 78, 93||14,841|
|3 Tail Digits||-||-|
|4 Tail Digits||0471, 1094, 3784, 4498, 5191, 6982, 7229, 8718, 9791||148|
|5 Tail Digits||05428, 16332, 35321, 47701, 95148, 95840||10|
|6 Tail Digits||065718||1|
Binance will also open trading for SAND/BNB, SAND/BTC, SAND/USDT and SAND/BUSD trading pairs at 2020/08/14 1:00 PM (UTC).
SAND Listing Fee: 0 BNB.
- Please ensure that you have sufficient BNB in your account based on the number of your winning tickets. Users will have 24 hours until 2020/08/15 8:00 AM (UTC) to credit their exchange accounts with BNB, at which point the distribution of SAND will be complete. Please note that BNB in open orders, margin accounts, lending products, sub-accounts, futures accounts, fiat accounts, or card accounts will not be eligible to be deducted.
- The token purchase price was set at SAND = 0.00038758 BNB / 0.008333 USD (using a BNB price of 21.50 USD), as per the previous announcement here.
- The Sandbox (SAND) ERC20 smart contract is available here.
- Sandbox (SAND) Research Report
- Introducing The Sandbox (SAND) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad
- The Sandbox (SAND) Token Sale & Ticket Claim Will Begin Shortly
- Binance Launchpad: The Sandbox Sale Results (Blog)
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high quality coins, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on