Binance Staking is opening new quota limits for EOS and BAND Locked Staking products on 2020/08/28 12:00 PM (UTC).
- Locked Staking Format: First-come-first-served basis.
- Interest Calculation Period: From 0:00 AM (UTC) on the day after locked staking is confirmed to the end of the corresponding product period.
- Interest Payout Time: Immediately after maturity.
Offered Products (Instant Locked Staking)
Term to Maturity
|Individual Locked Staking Limit|
Total Locked Staking Limit
Standard Annualized Interest Rate
Minimum Locked Amount
|EOS||7 Days||50,000 EOS||500,000 EOS||3.8%||10 EOS|
|EOS||30 Days||50,000 EOS||1,000,000 EOS||4.69%||10 EOS|
|EOS||60 Days||50,000 EOS||500,000 EOS||5.21%||10 EOS|
|EOS||90 Days||50,000 EOS||500,000 EOS||6.79%||10 EOS|
|BAND||7 Days||50,000 BAND||1,000,000 BAND||8.3%||20 BAND|
|BAND||30 Days||50,000 BAND||500,000 BAND||11.2%||20 BAND|
|BAND||60 Days||50,000 BAND||500,000 BAND||12.5%||20 BAND|
- Users can view their locked staking assets by going to Wallets > Savings > PoS.
- Once your tokens are locked-up using a Locked Staking product, your assets will no longer earn monthly staking rewards.
- Subscriptions will close on a certain product once the maximum limit is reached.
- Binance Staking will make adjustments to the types of supported assets, interest rates, individual limits and total subscription limits based on market conditions and our internal risk management.
- Locked Staking FAQ。
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on