Binance Extends VIP Invitation Program to 2021/01/26
Binance is delighted to announce that we will extend the VIP Invitation Program. Show us your trading volumes on competing exchanges and we will offer you, for two months, a VIP tier that is one level higher than what you would have received if you had traded this volume on Binance.
Promotion Period: 2020/10/26 to 2021/01/26
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details (e.g. screenshots) of your 30-day trading volumes on competing exchanges and if you qualify, a Binance Key Account Manager will get back to you shortly with the next steps.
Detailed Fee Schedule:
- Based on your trading volumes on competing exchanges, we will look at what VIP tier level you would qualify for if you traded this amount on Binance.
- To qualify, your past 30 day trading volumes on competing exchanges must be equal to or higher than 50 BTC on spot or 250 BTC on futures. And a proof of volume will be required.
- You will be assigned a VIP tier that is one level higher than what your volumes qualify you for.
- For example, if your 30-day futures volume on another exchange is 225,000 BTC, which is equivalent to VIP 7 on Binance Futures, you can immediately become VIP 8 for the first 2 months through the VIP Invitation Program promotion.
- Or if your 30-day spot volume is 81,000 BTC, which translates to VIP 8 based on Binance spot volumes, we will offer you VIP 9 for 2 months.
- Your VIP tier allows you to enjoy fee discounts and other benefits across the entire Binance ecosystem, whether it’s Spot, Futures, or Margin trading. Please refer to our Key Account Coverage page for more details.
- After the two-month period, your VIP tier level will be adjusted depending on your actual trading volume on Binance according to the VIP tier requirements.
- Each account can apply for this promotion once and must be KYC verified.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on