Binance Margin to Delist ANC and MIR on Cross Margin and Isolated Margin
Binance Margin will delist ANC and MIR as borrowable assets on Cross Margin and Isolated Margin at 2022-05-14 02:00 AM (UTC).
- Cross Margin Pairs: MIR/BTC, MIR/BUSD, MIR/USDT
- Isolated Margin Pairs: ANC/BUSD, ANC/USDT, MIR/BTC, MIR/BUSD, MIR/USDT
- Users can still trade the above assets on other trading pairs that are available on Binance.
- At 2022-05-13 02:00 (UTC), Binance suspended cross and isolated margin borrowing for ANC and MIR.
- At 2022-05-14 02:00 (UTC), Binance will close users’ positions, conduct an automatic settlement and cancel all pending orders on the MIR/BTC, MIR/BUSD and MIR/USDT cross margin pairs, as well as the ANC/BUSD, ANC/USDT, MIR/BTC, MIR/BUSD and MIR/USDT isolated margin pairs. We will then delist these pairs on Cross and Isolated Margin.
Please refer to Margin Data for a list of the most updated marginable assets and further information on specific limits and rates.
Risk Warning: Margin trading carries a substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movement. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Binance. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and your own risk. Binance will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Margin.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Note: This announcement was last updated to reflect changes on trading pairs to be removed.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.