Binance Will Support the IRISnet (IRIS) Network Upgrade
Binance will support the IRISnet (IRIS) network upgrade.
- The IRISnet (IRIS) network upgrade will take place at IRIS mainnet block height of 12,636,666 or at approximately 2021-11-23 02:00 (UTC). Deposits and withdrawals of IRIS will be suspended starting from approximately 2021-11-23 01:00 (UTC).
- The trading of IRIS will not be affected during the upgrade.
- The IRISnet (IRIS) network upgrade will take place at IRIS mainnet block height of 12,636,666. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Binance will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding IRIS in their Binance accounts.
- The IRISnet (IRIS) network upgrade will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for IRIS once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.