Binance P2P: Promotion for New P2P Users in Pakistan
Binance P2P has launched two promotions exclusively for new P2P users from Pakistan, who complete their first P2P trade during the activity period.
Activity Period: 2022-05-18 09:00 (UTC) - 2022-05-25 00:59 (UTC)
Promotion A: All new users from Pakistan who complete their first order on Binance P2P (buy or sell) worth at least $30 equivalent during the activity period will be eligible to participate in the promotion.
Ten eligible users will be chosen each day for seven days to receive 10% cashback on their first BUSD transaction, with a maximum cashback of 35 BUSD per user.
Selection of winners will be based on the mechanism below:
- Every 50th user who fulfills the trading volume requirement will be a winner until the 500th eligible user (i.e. the 50th, 100th, 150th, … 500th eligible user)
Promotion B: An additional prize pool of 350 BUSD will be distributed among four new P2P users with the highest net trading volume on Binance P2P during the activity period. To participate in this promotion, users must complete at least one P2P order of $50 equivalent (buy or sell).
Ranking by Net P2P Trading Volume*
3rd & 4th Places
50 BUSD each
*Net P2P trading volume = Total P2P purchase amount - Total P2P sell amount
Terms & Conditions:
- All users are required to complete KYC to be eligible for any rewards.
- Promotions A and B are only open to new P2P users from Pakistan who complete their first trade on Binance P2P during the activity period.
- Promotions A and B are applicable to takers only.
- Taker: When you place an order that trades immediately without going on the order book on p2p.binance.com, you are a taker. These trades are "taking" volume off the order book, and are therefore taker trades.
- Rewards will be distributed in the form of BUSD token vouchers within two weeks after the activity ends. You will be able to login and see your rewards in the Account > Reward Center.
- The validity period for the token voucher is set at 14 days from the day of distribution. Learn how to redeem a voucher.
- Binance may exclude users involved in fictitious trading from participating.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at its sole discretion
Disclaimer: Your use of the Binance P2P services and all information and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from the Binance P2P services is at your sole risk. Our only responsibility is to handle crypto transactions. All payments are final upon completion unless otherwise required by law. Binance P2P platform has neither the rights nor the obligations to resolve any disputes arising from a completed payment. Neither Binance P2P platform nor merchants shall be responsible for your loss in a completed payment.
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.