Learn & Earn: Receive Free Crypto by Completing Courses & Quizzes! (2022-05-06)
Binance is excited to announce that we will soon launch the third round of "Binance Learn & Earn", where users can gain knowledge on blockchain and earn crypto by completing courses and quizzes.
All KYC-verified users can begin to read the articles, watch the video(s) anytime from now, and complete quizzes from 2022-05-06 08:00 AM (UTC) while token supplies last! Eligible users will stand a chance to receive a predetermined amount of BUSD, SHIB, XTZ, IMX and MULTI, depending on the course or quiz they complete. Do note that each course can only be completed once, and every user qualifies for a maximum of one reward per completed course.
Stay tuned for new projects and opportunities to earn more crypto.
For more information:
- How to Get Started with Binance Learn & Earn
- Binance Launches EduFi - Learn and Earn Program - to Educate Users on the Blockchain Industry
Terms and Conditions:
- Rewards are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Users can only claim the reward for each course once after completing the quiz.
- Rewards will be distributed within 48 hours to qualified learners who pass the quiz. Users may check their rewards via Account > Reward Center.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trading or illegally bulk registered accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to terminate the activity at any time without prior notice.
- Binance accounts can only be used by the account registrants. Binance reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of Binance accounts by persons other than account registrants.
- Binance reserves the right of final interpretation of the activity. Binance reserves the right to change or modify these terms at its discretion at any time.
- Where any discrepancy arises between the translated versions and the original English version, the English version shall prevail.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on:
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.