Binance Futures will launch a FIL/USD coin-margined perpetual contract with trading opening at 2020/10/20 7:00 AM (UTC). The FIL/USD coin-margined perpetual contract is a futures contract that uses FIL as collateral. Users will be able to select between 1-50x leverage.
Binance will also list Leveraged Tokens: FILUP and FILDOWN, with FILUP/USDT and FILDOWN/USDT trading pairs at the same time at 2020/10/20 7:00 AM (UTC).
About Binance Leveraged Tokens (BLVT)
Binance Leveraged Tokens are tradable assets (off-chain tokens) in the Binance spot market that give users leveraged exposure to the underlying asset. Each leveraged token represents a basket of perpetual contract positions. The price of the tokens tracks the change in notional amount of the perpetual contract positions in the basket and changes in the multiples of leverage level.
- FILUP - allows you to generate leveraged gains when FIL increases in price.
- FILDOWN - allows you to generate leveraged gains when FIL decreases in price.
Please ensure you have fully read the Binance Leveraged Tokens Risk Disclosure Statement prior to trading or participating in any Binance Leveraged Tokens products, and fully understand the risks associated with leveraged tokens. As a trader, you acknowledge and agree that you shall access and use Binance Leveraged Tokens at your own risk.
- Contract Specifications of Coin-Margined Futures Contracts
- Leverage and Margin of Coin-Margined Futures Contracts
- Binance Futures Fee Schedule
- How to Select Trading Pairs
- About Binance Leveraged Tokens
- How to Get Started With Binance Leveraged Tokens
- How to Subscribe or Redeem Binance Leveraged Tokens
Risk warning: Futures trading is a highly risky endeavor, with the potential for both great profits and significant losses. Please be aware that in the event of extreme price movement, there is a chance that all margin balance in your futures wallet may be liquidated.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on-the-go with Binance’s crypto trading app:
Find us on