Updates to Binance Fiat Liquidity Provider Program (2021-12-27)
As we consistently strive toward delivering a better trading experience for all users with higher liquidity in mind, Binance will be updating its Fiat Liquidity Provider Program at 2021-12-27 00:00 (UTC).
Updates to Fiat Liquidity Provider Program:
- This program is limited to the specified fiat markets on Binance.com, with a set of selected fiat pairs where liquidity providers will be scored based on the maker volume.
- The corresponding score of each selected fiat pair differs as liquidity of each fiat market and fiat pair vary.
- Maker fee rebate eligibility of liquidity providers is subject to their trading performance on the selected fiat pairs across spot and margin trades on a weekly basis.
- Effective 2021-12-27 00:00 (UTC), liquidity providers will be reviewed weekly based on the new performance review mechanism.
- Effective 2022-01-03 00:00 (UTC), maker fee rebates will be distributed based on the previous week’s results.
The new performance review mechanism will take several factors into consideration, including:
- Liquidity provider’s maker volume percentage on the selected fiat pairs on the exchange;
- Cumulative score that the liquidity provider achieves in the specified fiat markets.
If your 30-day trading volume exceeds 1,000 BTC on Binance or other exchanges in addition to exhibiting quality market making strategies, we would be delighted to have you participate in our Fiat Liquidity Provider Program. Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this program, or speak with your Key Account Manager for more information.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.