Binance Pool Launches Smart Pool Service - Connect a New Account to Share 10,000 USDT in Rewards!
Binance Pool will launch its Smart Pool service starting at 2020/06/06 3:30 PM (UTC), where hash rates are switched between BTC, BCH and BSV automatically for SHA256 algorithm support. The Smart Pool service will guarantee that the minimum BTC mining income is not lower than income from the FPPS payment method. The final income is subject to the actual settlement.
As part of this launch, all new KYC users that connect at least 50/TH/s hash rate in BTC, BCH, BSV or Smart Pool products will equally split 10,000 USDT.
Activity Period: 2020/06/06 4:00 PM (UTC) to 2020/06/20 4:00 PM (UTC).
About Smart Pool
Smart Pool is a service which enables Binance Pool users to receive higher profits by automatically switching between currencies with the same algorithm. Currently, only the SHA256 algorithm is supported, with the hash rate automatically switching between BTC, BCH and BSV.
- Sub-accounts will not be viewed as independent accounts when participating in the activity.
- Reward distribution: within 5 working days after the end of the activity. Users will be able to check their rewards in their Pool account > Wallet >Distribution Records.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
- How to Complete Identity Verification.
- How to connect your hash rate to Binance Pool?
- Bitcoin Mining Tutorial.
- Join Binance Pool to start BTC mining.
- Users can check their hash rate here.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app:
Find us on