Elrond (ERD) Trading Airdrop on Binance DEX - 77,000,000 ERD and 2,000 BNB to be Airdropped!
To celebrate the successful completion of Elrond (ERD) token sale on Binance Launchpad, Binance will be committing 2,000 BNB to Elrond’s DEX trading promotion announced here, which means there is now a grand total of 77,000,000 ERD and 2,000 BNB tokens to be airdropped! The rules for the trading airdrop are listed below.
2019/07/04 8:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/07/09 0:00 AM (UTC).
All Binance Chain addresses that reach a trading volume of at least 600,000 ERD (including buys & sells) on Binance DEX during each full day, while also holding a minimum of 100,000 ERD and 10 BNB in their address (snapshots will be taken at a random time each day), will equally share a pool of 15,400,000 ERD and 400 BNB tokens. The recorded trading volume on each address will reset daily at 0:00 AM (UTC).
Over the course of the 5-day promotion, a total of 77,000,000 ERD tokens and 2,000 BNB tokens will be airdropped. ERD and BNB tokens rewards for each day will be airdropped to qualifying addresses at approximately 06:00 AM (UTC) the following day. This activity will be held each day for 5 consecutive days.
- ERD and BNB balances for each day will be recorded at a random time each day
- Each full day refers to 0:00 AM to 0:00 AM (UTC) of the next day, a full 24 hours.
Activity terms & conditions
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
- Trading volume refers to total buys and sells (excluding wash trades).
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify addresses which are deemed to be engaging in wash trading or display attributes of market manipulation.
- Rewards will be automatically airdropped to eligible addresses at approximately 06:00 AM (UTC) each following day.
To learn more about the Elrond (ERD) project, read our in-depth Binance Research Report here.
Elrond Project Links:
Whitepaper: Elrond Protocol
Please ensure that you are familiar with Binance Chain and Binance DEX before participating in the activity. Step-by-step user guides are listed below.
- Binance DEX: Creating a Wallet
- Accessing Your Wallet
- Interface Guide
- Binance Chain Explorer Guide
- How to trade on DEX
All investments are subject to high market risk. Please make your investments very cautiously. Binance will choose high-quality projects, but will not be responsible for any investment losses.