IOTX Competition - 20,000,000 IOTX to Give Away!
Competition period: 2018/06/13 00:00 AM to 2018/06/20 00:00 AM (UTC)
To celebrate the listing of IOTX on Binance, we have committed a total of 20,000,000 IOTX to give away to our fans worldwide. All participants should hold at least 20,000 IOTX in their Binance account for the entire duration of the competition, from start to finish, or they may be deemed ineligible.
Trading Competition: 10,000,000 IOTX to win!
Users will be ranked in terms of the total IOTX volume traded on their Binance account (including both buys and sells) across all IOTX trading pairs during the competition period.
1st: 2,000,000 IOTX
2nd: 1,200,000 IOTX
3rd: 800,000 IOTX
4th-10th: split 2,000,000 IOTX
11th-20th: split 2,000,000 IOTX
21st-50th: split 2,000,000 IOTX
Lucky draw: 10,000,000 IOTX to win!
Users with IOTX trading volume (including both buys and sells) of at least 150,000 IOTX will be put into the following Lucky Draws:
- 10 lucky Binancians will be drawn one-by-one to evenly split 1,200,000 IOTX (120,000 IOTX each)
- 200 lucky Binancians will be drawn one-by-one to evenly split 8,800,000 IOTX (44,000 IOTX each)
The lucky draw will, as always, be live streamed online. We will announce the URL (and broadcast date) for the live stream at a later date.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
- All trades that we deem to be “wash trades” will not count towards your trading volume for this Trading Competition.
- Winners of the Trading Competition are exempt from participating in the Lucky Draw. Participants can only win the Lucky Draw once.
- Rewards will be issued within 2 weeks after the competition. You can log in and check your prize via Distribution History > Account Center.
Risk warning: cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Please make your investments cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high quality coins, but will not be responsible for your investment losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on