Binance DeFi Staking Launches High Yield Activity with Up to 37.36% APY
Binance DeFi Staking launches a new high yield activity. Stake your USDC, HARD and XVS starting from 2021-04-15 12:00 PM (UTC) to earn up to 37.36% APY. Additionally, Binance DeFi Staking has increased the APY for its existing BUSD and USDT staking products, respectively to 27.23% and 26.31%, and added more subscription quotas.
- DeFi Staking Format: First-come, first-served basis.
- Reward Calculation Period: 00:00 (UTC) on the day after DeFi staking is confirmed till redemption. The minimum calculation period is one day; funds staked for less than one day will not be counted in reward distribution.
- Reward Payout Time: On a daily basis.
Offered Products (DeFi Staking)
|Digital Assets||Duration||Max. DeFi Staking Limit Per User||Standard Annualized Interest Rate||Min. DeFi Staking Limit|
- DeFi Staking assets can be viewed on the top right of the DeFi page, including detailed information such as DeFi Staking balance and cumulative profit, etc.
- The APY is adjusted daily based on the on-chain staking rewards and the specific APY is subject to the page display on the day.
- Unlock period for DeFi Staking products: 1 day.
- DeFi Staking instruction and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ);
- Redemption Time: users can redeem funds via the Standard Redemption procedures at any time, and the principal will be returned to the user's spot account one day after the redemption. However, it takes 24-48 hours to receive the tokens due to different time zones worldwide and that DeFi Staking is conducted on-chain.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make the best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Trade on the go with Binance’s mobile crypto trading app
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.