Binance Liquid Swap Adds BTC - Join to Share 500,000 BUSD in Rewards
Binance Liquid Swap has now added BTC to its supported assets and launched new BTC/ETH and DAI/ETH liquidity pools.
To thank our users for their support, Binance Liquid Swap is launching the second phase of rewards promo. Become a liquidity provider today to share 500,000 BUSD in rewards.
During the activity period, users who provide liquidity in BTC/ETH, DAI/ETH, WBTC/ETH, and ETH/BUSD pools will share the 500,000 BUSD prize pool, in addition to earning basic interest (Trading fees + Flexible Savings interest).
Activity period: 2020/12/19 0:00AM (UTC) - 2021/01/02 0:00 AM (UTC)
Binance will allocate rewards based on the users' hourly pool share ratio in the liquidity pools (i.e., Users’ hourly rewards = Pool share ratio * The total hourly rewards in the liquidity pools.)
Big Rewards for Liquidity Pools：
|Liquidity Pool||Total Rewards||Duration||Daily Total Rewards|
|BTC/ETH||150,000 BUSD||14 days||10,714 BUSD|
|DAI/ETH||150,000 BUSD||14 days||10,714 BUSD|
|WBTC/ETH||100,000 BUSD||14 days||7,142 BUSD|
|ETH/BUSD||100,000 BUSD||14 days||7,142 BUSD|
For example, during the activity period, if user A adds liquidity in the BTC/ETH pool and holds 0.1% of pool share, then the hourly reward that user A can receive is: 0.1% * (150,000 BUSD / 14 days / 24 hours) = 0.4464 BUSD
- The super rewards for this activity are limited to users who add liquidity to the 4 activity pools.
- The system will calculate the pool share ratio on the hour on an hourly basis. Due to the latency of the network and some other reasons, the pool share ratio displayed on the page might be different from the pool share ratio calculated by the system, and the latter should prevail.
- The rewards will be distributed within 7 working days after the activity ends. Users can see their rewards by selecting the Account Center > Wallet > Distribution History.
- Binance Liquid Swap does not provide guaranteed earnings. Providing liquidity for liquidity pools has certain risks. In extreme cases, it may cause a principal loss due to the impermanent risk.
- Please read about impermanent risk here: Impermanent Loss Explained.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
- What is Liquid Swap?
- Binance Liquid Swap User Agreement
- How to use Binance Liquid Swap - Liquidity
- How to use Binance Liquid Swap - Swap
- How to check share and history of BSwap
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency investment is subject to high market risk. Binance is not responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential losses as a result of the trading competition. Please make your investments with caution.