BRL Trading Competition - 80,000 BRL to Be Won!
Binance has launched a new BRL Trading Competition. For a limited time, users will have the chance to enter into a BRL trading pair competition to win a share of the 80,000 BRL prize pool!
Competition period: 2021-02-02 12:00 PM (UTC) to 2021-02-09 02:59:59 AM (UTC)
Participants must have a minimum total trading volume (Buy and Sell) of 2,500 BRL during the competition period to qualify for rewards. The prize pool of 80,000 BRL will be exclusive to the top 500 traders by total trading volume (Buy and Sell) in BRL pairs during the competition period. The prize distribution will be as per the table below.
|User Rank||Rewards in BRL|
All users can deposit BRL to their Binance accounts at zero fees by selecting Buy Crypto > Bank Deposit (BRL) . Users can also enjoy paying ZERO Maker Fees on all BRL quote and base pairs during the promotion period.
Get started with BRL:
- How to verify your Binance account to start depositing BRL
- How to deposit BRL on Binance
- FAQs on the BRL Deposit and Withdraw
- How to deposit via PIX
Terms & Conditions
- The rewards will be allocated in Brazilian real to winners’ Binance Wallets within 2 weeks after the competition ends. Users can see their rewards by selecting the Account Center > Wallet > Distribution History.
- The competition will apply to all current and future BRL quote and base pairs.
- The top traders are ranked by trading volume (buy and sell) in BRL amount during the competition period and the trading volume applies to BRL spot trades.
- Binance will exclude any wash trades for BRL trading pairs during the competition period.
- The sub-account trading volume will be combined with the master accounts standard trading volume in the final calculation. Each sub-account will not be viewed as an independent account when participating in this activity.
- Binance reserves the ability to disqualify any participants showing signs of fraudulent behavior immediately.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
Please Note: BRL is fiat currency and does not represent any other digital currencies. These features are made available on Binance through the services of third-party partners that Binance works with from time-to-time and are not provided by Binance directly. It is important to note that the transactions are local and that there is no foreign remittance of money.
Risk Warning: Trading cryptocurrencies involves significant risk and can result in the loss of your capital. You should not invest more than you can afford to lose and you should ensure that you fully understand the risks involved. Before trading, please take into consideration your level of experience, purchase objectives, and seek independent financial advice if necessary. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether you are permitted to use the services of Binance based on the legal requirements in your country of residence.