Binance Spot Trading System Upgrade Notice (2021-09-29)
Binance will perform a scheduled system upgrade starting at 2021-09-29 07:00 AM (UTC). The upgrade will take approximately 2 hours.
Major improvements in this upgrade include:
- Overall system performance and stability improvements.
During the upgrade period, users can continue to make deposits, cancel orders, transfer funds, and access the Futures and Options products. However, account login and other account related functions may be occasionally interrupted, including Futures and Options trading.
The following services will be suspended during the upgrade:
- Spot and margin trading
- P2P trading
- Convert & OTC Portal trading
- Purchasing crypto with a card
- Fiat deposits & withdrawals
- Trading, subscription and redemption of Leveraged Tokens
- Crypto Loans services
- Binance will suspend withdrawals 10 minutes prior to the start of the system upgrade. Please ensure you leave sufficient time for any withdrawals prior to this time.
- Users with open Futures or Margin positions are recommended to re-assess their collateral balances prior to the start of the upgrade to mitigate against price fluctuations that may occur during the upgrade period.
- The 2-hour upgrade time is based on our best estimates and may vary. As usual, we will maintain regular communications on the progress of the upgrade on our various social media channels.
- The suspension of spot trading will affect the Price Index of certain USDT-margined perpetual contracts, including ALICEUSDT, BAKEUSDT, TLMUSDT, UNFIUSDT, BZRXUSDT, DODOUSDT, KEEPUSDT, RUNEUSDT, SFPUSDT, ALPHAUSDT, BELUSDT, GTCUSDT, HOTUSDT, LITUSDT, OCEANUSDT, COTIUSDT, CTKUSDT, DENTUSDT, HNTUSDT, MTLUSDT, STMXUSDT, TOMOUSDT, AUDIOUSDT, ATAUSDT, BTCDOMUSDT, DEFIUSDT, 1000SHIBUSDT, 1000XECUSDT. During this period, the Price Index of those contracts will not update, and the Premium Index will not be used to calculate the Funding Rate. We will use the Last Price Protected mechanism to update the Mark Price until spot trading resumes.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.