The SingularityNET (AGI) hard fork and token migration is now complete. Deposits and withdrawals for AGIX (new ticker after migration) are now open.
- Trading in the AGI trading pair (AGI/BTC) has been halted, and the trading pair has been delisted and replaced with AGIX/BTC.
- AGI contract has been paused. Deposit and withdrawal of AGI will not be supported going forward.
- AGIX smart contract address:
- ERC20: 0x5B7533812759B45C2B44C19e320ba2cD2681b542
For further information, please refer to the following:
- Binance Will Support the SingularityNET (AGI) Hard Fork and Token Migration Plan
- AGI Hard Fork took place May 28! Read here to see how this affects you
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.