Binance Completes the Beta Finance Subscription Launchpad and Will Open Trading for BETA
Binance has completed the subscription format Launchpad for Beta Finance and the final token allocation results are now showing on the Beta Finance Launchpad Page.
- A total of 158,944 participants committed 7,340,628.0978 BNB during the subscription period, representing an oversubscription of 1,061x.
- 1 participant reached the 333,333 BETA hard cap, resulting in the participant’s allocation being passed down to the remaining users. For further information on how this is calculated, refer to a detailed guide here.
- As a reference for users that participated:
- Users that committed 50 BNB received an allocation of 341.24982312 BETA and will have 0.04718803 BNB deducted.
- Users that committed 500 BNB received an allocation of 3,412.49823133 BETA, and will have 0.47188026 BNB deducted.
- Users that committed 5,000 BNB received an allocation of 34,124.98231338 BETA and will have 4.71880255 BNB deducted.
The corresponding BNB tokens will be deducted from your already-locked BNB balance within 30 minutes of this announcement. Once deducted, your BETA and remaining BNB tokens will both be transferred to your spot wallet.
Binance will list Beta Finance (BETA) in the innovation zone at 2021-10-08 12:00 PM (UTC) and open trading for BETA/BTC, BETA/BNB, BETA/BUSD and BETA/USDT trading pairs.
- The token purchase price was set at 1 BETA = 0.00013828 BNB or 0.06 USD (using a BNB price of 433.90 USD), as per the previous announcement here.
- The Beta Finance (BETA) BEP-20 smart contract is available here and ERC-20 smart contract is available here.
- Beta Finance (BETA) Project Research Report
- Introducing the Beta Finance (BETA) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad!
- Subscription for the Beta Finance (BETA) Token Sale on Binance Launchpad Is Now Open
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. You are advised that Binance is not responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.