Binance Market Update (2023-03-02)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research. See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.07T, down by -1.32% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $23,300 and $23,890 over the past 24 hours. As of 09:30 AM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $23,450, down by -1.43%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading lower. Market outperformers include ADX, PERP, and YFI, up by 11%, 10%, and 7%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- The Next Bicasso: Binance NFT Releases AI-Powered NFT Generator
- Bitcoin 'millionaires' Increased 140% As BTC Price Crossed $20K — Data
- Ether Supply Impact From the Shanghai Upgrade Is Limited: Bernstein
- Vitalik Buterin Says 'more Still Needs to Be Done' Over High Ethereum Txn Fees
- Visa's Crypto Strategy Remains Intact Despite Crypto Winter
- ETH: $1646.11 (-0.48%)
- BNB: $298.7 (-1.87%)
- XRP: $0.3786 (-0.97%)
- ADA: $0.3541 (-1.91%)
- DOGE: $0.08078 (-1.82%)
- MATIC: $1.2172 (-2.45%)
- SOL: $22.08 (-2.69%)
- DOT: $6.392 (-2.29%)
- LTC: $96.97 (-0.83%)
- SHIB: $0.00001199 (-3.07%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text