Binance Market Update (2023-02-13)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research. See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $0.99T, down by -2.70% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $21,506 and $22,093 over the past 24 hours. As of 09:30 AM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $21,558, down by -1.41%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading lower. Market outperformers include TORN, BOND, and SXP, up by 45%, 15%, and 12%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Bitcoin Is Already in Its 'next Bull Market Cycle' — Pantera Capital
- Two Thirds of Millennials View Bitcoin As Safe Haven (Survey)
- China to Launch Research Center for Blockchain Innovation
- Shopify Launches Comprehensive Blockchain Suite for Merchants
- Bank of Brazil Now Allows Citizens to Pay Taxes With Crypto
- ETH: $1482.05 (-3.53%)
- BNB: $290.4 (-5.87%)
- XRP: $0.3654 (-4.62%)
- ADA: $0.3493 (-5.34%)
- DOGE: $0.08029 (-6.18%)
- MATIC: $1.1751 (-7.49%)
- SOL: $20.19 (-4.04%)
- DOT: $5.991 (-4.95%)
- SHIB: $0.00001232 (-5.88%)
- LTC: $90.31 (-3.68%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text