Binance Market Update (2022-11-16)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research.See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $0.82T, down by -3.43% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $16,364 and $17,056 over the past 24 hours. As of 04:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $16,407, down by -3.34%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading lower. Market outperformers include SCRT, POLYX, and SRM, up by 36%, 15%, and 12%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Genesis’ Crypto-Lending Unit Is Halting Customer Withdrawals in Wake of FTX Collapse
- Binance NFT Marketplace Upgrades, Chibi Dinos Drop, & Nike Ventures Into Web3
- Luna Foundation Guard Spent $2.8B Defending UST Peg, Third-Party Audit Finds
- Circle CEO Calls for Clear US Laws on Stablecoins to 'Unleash' Their Potential
- Institutions Take Bearish Stance on Bitcoin, Steep Discount in CME Futures Indicates
- Cryptocurrencies Trade in Sync After FTX Collapse – Just Not With Stocks
- LUNA: $1.657 (-4.79%)
- ETH: $1190.26 (-5.78%)
- BNB: $269.8 (-3.75%)
- XRP: $0.3646 (-6.75%)
- ADA: $0.326 (-4.87%)
- DOGE: $0.0841 (-4.79%)
- MATIC: $0.8847 (-6.46%)
- DOT: $5.65 (-5.99%)
- SOL: $13.73 (-4.45%)
- SHIB: $0.00000903 (-3.22%)
Top gainers on Binance:
- SCRT/BUSD (+36%)
- POLYX/BUSD (+15%)
- SRM/BUSD (+12%)
View full text