Binance Market Update (2022-11-15)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research. See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $0.84T, up by 2.52% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $16,174 and $17,111 over the past 24 hours. As of 08:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $16,853, up by 3.84%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading higher. Market outperformers include SRM, FTT, and LAZIO, up by 88%, 52%, and 37%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Sony PlayStation explores the use of in-game NFTs and blockchain technology
- NFT-Linked Sandals Worn by Steve Jobs Sell for $218,000
- First Mover Americas: FTX's Hacked Funds Are on the Move
- Collapse of Crypto Exchange FTX Sees Long-Term Bitcoin Holders Shift to Distribution
- Bernstein: The Collapse of Crypto Exchange FTX More Like Enron Than Lehman
- Solana DeFi Sees Almost $700M in Value Wiped Out on FTX Fallout
- Renewed Bitcoin Market Swoon Has Put Price Support At $13K in Crosshairs: Technical Analysis
- LUNA: $1.6912 (+5.87%)
- ETH: $1257.38 (+3.61%)
- BNB: $275.8 (+1.36%)
- XRP: $0.3846 (+9.54%)
- ADA: $0.3364 (+4.37%)
- DOGE: $0.08665 (+3.30%)
- MATIC: $0.9508 (+6.87%)
- DOT: $5.92 (+3.68%)
- SOL: $14.34 (+4.60%)
- SHIB: $0.00000925 (+4.17%)
Top gainers on Binance:
- SRM/BUSD (+88%)
- FTT/BUSD (+52%)
- LAZIO/BUSD (+37%)
View full text