Binance Market Update (2022-11-14)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research. See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $0.82T, down by -1.04% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $15,793 and $17,169 over the past 24 hours. As of 08:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $16,229, down by -1.85%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include SFP, MDX, and SXP, up by 37%, 32%, and 20%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Nike Sprints Into Web3 With New .SWOOSH Platform
- First Mover Americas: FTX Faces Criminal Charges
- FTX Collapse Exposed 'Weaknesses' in Crypto, Janet Yellen Says: Report
- Citi: Correlation Between Equity Markets, Bitcoin Weakens Following FTX Collapse
- Bitcoin Cash Could Be Legal Tender in St. Kitts by March, Prime Minister Says
- Morgan Stanley Says There Is Still Much Leverage in the Crypto Ecosystem
- Bitcoin Miners' Balance Slides as FTX Collapse Weighs on Crypto
- Bitcoin Surging After Elon Musk Says ‘BTC Will Make It, but Might Be a Long Winter’
- Binance CEO “CZ” Announces Crypto Market Recovery Fund
- Binance Starts Recovery Fund for Crypto Projects Facing Liquidity Crisis
- Bitcoin(BTC) Price is in Deep Trouble, but the Whales and Bulls Remain Confident!
- Binance Chief Pushes for Global Crypto Standards Amid FTX Crisis
- Visa Termination of Partnership with FTX
- Congressman Brad Sherman Calls for Strong Crypto Legislation After FTX Case
- Payments Company Curve Bids for BlockFi’s 87,000 Credit Card Customers
- Bahamas Police Officially Participated in FTX Investigation
- After Bitcoin's Worst Week in Five Months, Here's What Crypto Analysts Are Saying
- CZ and Saylor Urge for Crypto Self-Custody Amid Increasing Uncertainty
- Binance To Expand Blockchain Ecosystem In Cambodia
- Alameda Once Borrowed 3AC $200 Million With The Promise Of “High Return No Risk”?
- 3,500 Bitcoin Transferred After Being Dormant For 11 Years
- Bitcoin Will Be The Winner: Michael Saylor on the FTX Collapse
- Argentinian Government Says Sam Bankman-fried Is Not in Their Country
- Luxury Hotel in Dubai Accepts Shiba Inu as Payment Method
- LUNA: $1.5975 (-5.06%)
- ETH: $1213.74 (-1.11%)
- BNB: $272 (-2.33%)
- XRP: $0.3511 (+2.36%)
- DOGE: $0.0839 (-2.23%)
- ADA: $0.3222 (-3.42%)
- MATIC: $0.8899 (-0.47%)
- DOT: $5.71 (-1.38%)
- SOL: $13.71 (-1.93%)
- SHIB: $0.00000888 (-2.84%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text