Binance Market Update (2022-11-11)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research.See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $0.85T, down by -3.02% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $16,333 and $18,169 over the past 24 hours. As of 08:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $16,828, down by -3.34%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading lower. Market outperformers include DEXE, DYDX, and PERP, up by 23%, 17%, and 13%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- FTX Files for Bankruptcy Protections in US
- Here’s What FTX and Alameda Now Hold on Public Ethereum Wallets
- Google Cloud Dives Deeper into Web3 in Extended Partnership with AptosLayer-1 blockchain infrastructure company, Aptos, has partnered with Google Cloud which will power some of its validator nodes.
- El Salvador Does Not Hold Any BTC on FTX, Said Changpeng Zhao
- Dogecoin To Support Proof of Stake (PoS) In Its Next Upgrade
- Ether Turns Net Deflationary Post-Merge
- Ether Turns Deflationary as Amount of ETH Burned Spikes Amid FTX-Induced Market VolatilityEther (ETH) has turned deflationary for the first time since the token's parent blockchain Ethereum changed how it processes transactions nearly two months ago.
- Chain Protocol CEO Is Selling NFT Due To Liquidity Issues During FTX Crash
- $SOL Whale in Danger as It Faces a Potential $52 Million Liquidation, Suggests on-Chain Data
- Major Stablecoins Destabilized as Market Volatility and Redemptions Surge
- Elon Musk Warns Twitter Employees of Possible Bankruptcy
- Crypto Lender BlockFi Pauses Withdrawals in Wake of FTX Collapse
- FTX Assets Frozen by Bahamian Regulator
- White House Says ‘Prudent Regulation of Cryptocurrencies’ Is Needed, Hinting at Situation With FTX
- Solana’s SOL Surges After Blockchain's Foundation Delays Plan to Unstake Tokens
- El Salvador President Bukele Denies Having Bitcoins Held by FTX
- LUNA: $1.7057 (-6.05%)
- ETH: $1272.77 (-1.27%)
- BNB: $287.7 (-4.10%)
- XRP: $0.3749 (-2.88%)
- ADA: $0.3506 (-3.81%)
- DOGE: $0.08312 (-7.26%)
- MATIC: $1.028 (-7.87%)
- DOT: $5.62 (-5.39%)
- SOL: $16.16 (-5.28%)
- SHIB: $0.00000975 (-4.04%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text