Binance Market Update (2022-11-10)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research.See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $0.88T, up by 4.06% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $15,555 and $17,911 over the past 24 hours. As of 04:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $17,535, up by 2.54%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading higher. Market outperformers include PROS, BAND, and RNDR, up by 69%, 53%, and 36%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Binance Publishes Its Wallet Addresses In Wake of FTX Collapse
- Tether's USDT Stablecoin Slips From $1 Peg
- UK’s Crypto Future Is Bright No Matter Who’s in Charge, Lawmaker Says
- Grayscale's Bitcoin Trust Shares Hit Record Discount of 36.7%
- Solana Has Difficulty With the Situation of Unlocking a Large Number of Stake Tokens
- ‘Twitter Will Do Lots of Dumb Things’ in the Coming Months: Elon Musk
- Helium Network Founder Pledges to Stick with Solana After Bloody Day for SOL
- OpenSea Makes Waves: Says Creator Royalties Will Be Enforced
- Sequoia Capital Canceled $213.5 Million Investment In FTX And FTX US
- Solana TVL Drops 32.4% As FTX Turmoil Rocks Ecosystem
- Despite Disappointing Q3 Results, Marathon Is Now the Second-Largest BTC Holder
- Crypto Stocks Continue Drop as Binance Walks Away from FTX Deal
- Twitter Not the Only One: Meta (Facebook) Sacks 11,000 Employees
- StarkWare Launches Nonprofit Foundation to Fuel StarkNet Ecosystem
- Binance Walks Away From Deal to Acquire FTX
- LUNA: $1.8253 (+7.39%)
- ETH: $1318.91 (+13.44%)
- BNB: $306.9 (+5.94%)
- XRP: $0.3875 (+7.25%)
- ADA: $0.3708 (+5.13%)
- DOGE: $0.09113 (+8.59%)
- MATIC: $1.0983 (+20.06%)
- DOT: $6.05 (+1.00%)
- SOL: $17.45 (+8.79%)
- SHIB: $0.00001023 (+6.90%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text