Binance Market Update (2022-11-07)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research.See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.04T, down by -0.93% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $20,563 and $21,213 over the past 24 hours. As of 08:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $20,857, down by -1.59%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include HFT, DEXE, and LPT, up by 588%, 27%, and 14%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Ethereum Apps Could Soon be Launching on Competitor Solana
- How Digital Assets Get Into Investable Indices
- Stablecoin Issuer Paxos Plans to Hire at Least 130 in Singapore: Report
- Bitcoin Miner Hive Blockchain Holds $68M of BTC, Has no Debt Costs on Equipment
- Open Interest in FTT Futures Doubles as Binance Moves to Liquidate FTX Token Holdings
- LUNA: $2.4172 (-1.19%)
- ETH: $1602.14 (-0.47%)
- BNB: $342.6 (-2.97%)
- XRP: $0.4742 (-2.13%)
- DOGE: $0.11778 (-2.00%)
- ADA: $0.4146 (-1.12%)
- SOL: $32.45 (-5.03%)
- MATIC: $1.273 (+6.66%)
- DOT: $7.35 (+4.70%)
- SHIB: $0.00001208 (-3.21%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text