Binance Market Update (2022-11-04)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research.See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.04T, up by 3.78% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $20,157 and $21,300 over the past 24 hours. As of 04:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $20,853, up by 2.97%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include BAND, LRC, and YGG, up by 82%, 42%, and 31%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- CBDCs Could Reduce FX Transaction Speeds to 10 Seconds, NY Fed Says
- First Mover Americas: Bitcoin Higher After Jobs Report and Arweave's Meta Effect
- US Added 261K Jobs in October, Topping Expectations for 200K
- Blockchain Startup Elrond Rebrands to Focus on Metaverse
- Terra's Do Kwon May Be in Europe: Report
- BUIDL Market In Full SwingRead Binance Research's Weekly Market Highlights report here.
- MATIC Rally Gathers Speed as Meta Announces Polygon-Powered NFTs, Chart Signals Golden Cross
- Aptos CEO Defends 'Fair' Tokenomics That Prompted Community Backlash
- NFTs Still In ‘Great Demand’ as Unique Traders Rise 18% in Oct: DappRadar
- Twitter Halts Work on Crypto Wallet: Report; Dogecoin Drops 4%
- LUNA: $2.4907 (+3.35%)
- ETH: $1626.39 (+5.44%)
- BNB: $349.5 (+6.59%)
- XRP: $0.4901 (+7.53%)
- DOGE: $0.12309 (-6.17%)
- ADA: $0.4099 (+4.17%)
- SOL: $33.16 (+6.28%)
- MATIC: $1.118 (+17.94%)
- DOT: $6.76 (+4.81%)
- SHIB: $0.00001233 (+2.07%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text