Binance Market Update (2022-11-01)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research.See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $1.02T, up by 0.39% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $20,327 and $20,695 over the past 24 hours. As of 08:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $20,447, up by 0.40%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include POLYX, PHA, and DOGE, up by 21%, 15%, and 10%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- Larry Summers Warns Dollar Reversal Could Bring Inflationary Pressure, Posing Challenge for Fed, Bitcoin
- Bloomberg Strategist: Ethereum Is ‘Doing to the World What Netflix Did to Blockbuster’
- A Quarter of Americans Say Inflation, Economy Woes Sparking Interest in Crypto, Poll FindsFears over inflation and the struggling economy has translated to a growing interest in crypto for a quarter of voters surveyed in a new poll commissioned by crypto asset management firm Grayscale.
- MoneyGram Debuts Crypto Purchases on Mobile AppPayments firm MoneyGram (MGI) has added a service to its mobile app allowing nearly all U.S. customers to buy, sell and hold bitcoin (BTC), ether (ETH) and litecoin (LTC).
- South African Supermarket Giant Pick n Pay Now Accepts Bitcoin Payments: Report
- First Mover Americas: DOGE Doubles in October, Coinbase Goes to Bat for Ripple
- Bernstein: Small Economic Recovery Would Turn Ether's Tokenomics Favorable
- Crypto Regulation Will Be a Priority for G20 Under India Presidency, Official Says
- Fed Preview: As Crypto Market Sees Smaller Rate Hikes From December, Major Banks Warn 'Slower Doesn't Mean Lower'Risk assets, including cryptocurrencies, have recently found a footing on hopes that the Federal Reserve (Fed) will pivot away from jumbo interest rate hikes from December to end the so-called liquidity tightening sooner than expected and signal the same at its Nov. 2 meeting. However, major investment banks believe that the Fed could keep the doors open for continued jumbo rate hikes and a potential switch to smaller rate hikes would not necessarily imply an early end of liquidity tightening.
- Displaying NFTS: Seven Best Ways to Show Off Your Collection
- Filecoin Announces the Launch of the Decentralized Storage Alliance
- Steph Curry Files ‘Curryverse’ Metaverse Trademark
- LUNA: $2.4235 (-0.50%)
- ETH: $1576.1 (+0.85%)
- BNB: $324.8 (-0.88%)
- XRP: $0.4616 (+1.85%)
- DOGE: $0.13869 (+10.24%)
- ADA: $0.4015 (-0.59%)
- SOL: $32.22 (-0.98%)
- MATIC: $0.8784 (-2.64%)
- DOT: $6.5 (-2.11%)
- SHIB: $0.00001275 (+4.08%)
Top gainers on Binance:
- POLYX/BUSD (+21%)
- PHA/BUSD (+15%)
- DOGE/BUSD (+10%)
View full text