Binance Market Update (2022-10-10)
Full disclaimer: This platform includes third party opinions. We do not endorse their accuracy. Digital asset prices can be volatile. Do your own research. See full terms here.
The global cryptocurrency market cap now stands at $0.94T, down by -1.06% over the last day, according to CoinMarketCap data.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been trading between $19,129 and $19,559 over the past 24 hours. As of 04:00 PM (UTC) today, BTC is trading at $19,267, down by -1.39%.
Most major cryptocurrencies by market cap are trading mixed. Market outperformers include MDX, USTC, and JST, up by 43%, 39%, and 11%, respectively.
Top stories of the day:
- BNB Chain to boost European Web3 startups with DApp incubator programBNB Chain, the blockchain of the Binance crypto exchange and Binance Coin (BNB), launched its latest development-focused initiative, which targets European developers to build and scale decentralized applications (DApps) on the network.
- Paul Tudor Jones Tamps Down Bitcoin Bullishness
- Lido Finance Expands to Kyber Network
- Immutable X Partners with NFT.NYC
- Read Binance News and Play WODL to Share $25,000 in SKL Token Vouchers, With Additional $5,000 in SKL Welcome Gift for New Users!
- LUNA: $2.5356 (+1.02%)
- ETH: $1308.13 (-1.39%)
- BNB: $274.8 (-1.51%)
- XRP: $0.5228 (-1.02%)
- ADA: $0.4157 (-1.86%)
- SOL: $32.59 (-1.57%)
- DOGE: $0.06069 (-2.44%)
- MATIC: $0.8354 (+0.77%)
- DOT: $6.34 (-2.01%)
- SHIB: $0.0000108 (-2.44%)
Top gainers on Binance:
View full text